WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All students in partnering schools are invited to participate in two groups:
- SUB JUNIOR: IV to VII
- JUNIOR: VIII to IX
- SENIOR : X to XII
HOW WILL THE QUIZ PROGRAMME WORK
Level 1 (School Level)
In each school, all registered students will take the written/Online preliminary test on the ﬁxed date, where schools are given 4 dates to choose from. Each registered student will be given a question booklet/Online. The question booklet/Online will comprise 50 questions (Multiple Choice Question).
Sample test papers will be shared online to prepare for the exam.
In each school, the two top-scoring students in each category will be selected to form a team that will represent the school at the Regional Level.
Level 2 (Regional Level)
In each Regional Level contest, the school teams from the Region will gather to compete at a single venue. There will be a Written/live show depending upon number of participants. In the ﬁnale, 1 Regional team from each category will emerge.
Level 3 (National Level)
In the National Level contest, the 42 teams/84 Regional winners from all 14 Regions will gather in the capital of India, Delhi on a ﬁxed date. From each pre-ﬁnal, 1 team progresses to the Grand National Finale with CBCI's Top 6 Education MasterMinds in the fray!
WHAT GUIDELINES MUST BE KEPT IN MIND?
- School will be eligible to participate in the quiz programme with a minimum registration.
1. If only one category is participating then 25 participants
2. If two categories are participating then combined 50 participants
3. If three categories are participating then combined 75 participants
- In case of minimum number of participation from a school is not achieved, the decision of CBCI Education MasterMinds shall be ﬁnal and binding concerning its participation in the quiz programme.
- In case of cancellation of a school from participating in the quiz programme, the registration fee would not be refunded.
- The School Management is requested to deploy a dedicated person with basic computer knowledge to communicate with the CBCI Education MasterMinds Office.
- Quiz will be conducted in English.
- In case of a TIE at School level, Lucky Draw will be conducted by the School only amongst the students to choose the winner.
- The winners will be entitled to the higher eligible award only.
- School registration is done through conﬁrmation on the email email@example.com within three working days after receiving digital/hard copy of the brochure.
- Following information is to be shared in the email
School Name, Mailing Address, District, State, Pin Code, Landline, Mobile, Email ID, Board, Medium
- Principal’s details:
Name, Mobile, Email ID, Diocese, Congregation
School Quiz Coordinator’s Details:
Name, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Strength of students from Standard 4 to 12
- CBCI School Registration Code is unique and can be used for future references.
- For any query or clariﬁcation, please call on +91 92 0567 0567
- Student Registration Forms would reach to the school After the school registration is complete and strength of students from Standard 4 to 12 is updated shared by the school.
- Student Registration Forms shall be distributed to every student (Participating or Not Participating) in the school from standard 4 to 12.
Students details excel has to be emailed within 10 days after receiving the courier.
Students details excel format will be shared with the school via email.
Quiz Programme Dates
|Mon, Oct 14, 2019
|Thu, Oct 17, 2019
|Sun, Oct 20, 2019
|Wed, Oct 23, 2019
National Level: In the Capital of India, Delhi on November 30, 2019
Venue details of all the events will be shared a month before
|Fri, Nov 1, 2019
||Bihar (Patna City) & Northern (Chandigarh City)
|Mon, Nov 4, 2019
||North Eastern (Guwahati City) & Karnataka (Bangaluru City)
|Wed, Nov 6, 2019
||West Bengal (Kolkata City) & Tamil Nadu (Chennai City)
|Fri, Nov 8, 2019
||Odisha (Bhubaneswar City) & Kerala (Kochi City)
|Mon, Nov 11, 2019
||Telugu (Hyderabad City)
|Wed, Nov 13, 2019
||Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal City) & Jharkhand (Ranchi City)
|Fri, Nov 15, 2019
||Western (Mumbai City) & Chhattisgarh (Raipur City)
|Mon, Nov 18, 2019
||Agra (Agra City)
- Quiz Programme participation fee is Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) per student.
REGISTRATION FEE REMITTANCE
- For the quiz registration fee collected in cash;
INCENTIVE FOR SCHOOL & COORDINATORS
Rs. 20/- per participant shall be reimbursed to the school through Account Payee Cheque or Demand Draft for overhead charges for conducting the quiz.
For their eﬀorts in maximum participation, School Coordinator shall be entitled for an appreciation amount of Rs. 5/- per participant from CEMM via Account Payee Cheque or Demand Draft.
Fee can be Remied via Demand Draft/Account Deposit/Online Transfer
In favour of “Franciscan Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”
Bank Name : State Bank of India
A/c No : 36181823157
Branch : Greater Noida, Alpha 1
Type : Current Account
IFSC Code : SBIN0011475